Saturday, August 4, 2012

Christine + Byron : Newfoundland Wedding

Christine and Byron make up wedding number two for us in Newfoundland this summer. Christine has been one of my best friends since I can remember. Growing up together in Gander, it was such an honour to be a part of her day. I remember saying to her that I would never have imagined being her wedding photographer when we were younger. 

I'll never forget watching the rehearsal and seeing their son Zach take his mom's hand and then his dad's and place the two of them together, with family and friends looking on. 

The decorations were amazing, the hospitality was even better. Thanks to Sue, simply because you're the best. 

We had a wonderful time, and you looked so amazing Christine. You and Byron deserve all the happiness in the world. Linds and I wish you all the best and we can't thank you enough for including us in your day. See you at the Kitchen Party tonight!










No comments:

Post a Comment