Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Parrsboro

I'm just getting ready to leave Parrsborro but wanted to post a few images from my time here. I've had a great stay but it's now time to move on to Port Greville. It's another beautiful day today and this morning I was greeted with a wonderful sunrise. I awoke at 5am to hike around Partridge Island. The rocks were very slippery and I spent the first hour trying not to loose my balance and felt like I was regretting my decision to get out of bed, (aka out of the back of the van). It turned out to be a great hike and I even helped a local man clear out his fishing weir! Those photos will come later.


Young seagulls from my morning hike.

Also from my morning hike. I'm actually watching the tide moving past me...you can see it flowing right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment